About the RV Park
Nestled in the trees of historic Mack's Inn, our RV Park is within walking distance of the Henry's Fork of the Snake River. We are only about 25 miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, you will not be disappointed in the amazing adventures that start right at your front door. Our goal is to provide a rustic western setting combined with UTV rides, Float Trips, Fishing, Hiking, Photography, Birding, Wildflower viewing, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Live Theater, Scenic Drives and much much more. Bring your RV or stay in one of our cabins.
We offer several types of RV Sites
- Pull through sites that offer 20/30/50 Amp electric service, water, sewer, and WiFi. (30-85' deep depending on the site)
- Back in sites that offer 20/30/50 Amp electric service, water, sewer, and WiFi. (30-80' deep depending on the site)
- Back in sites that offers 20/30/50 Amp service, water sewer, and WiFi. (20-30' deep often used for pop up campers and tent sites)
- All of our sites are nestled among the pines with wide spaces between RV's and no back-to-back RV parking.
Cabin descriptions (coming soon)
- We will be able to offer luxury cabins next summer which sleep 6, have a bathroom, a small kitchen and living area with porch. You'll be able to invite friends without RV's to join you at our Park. You'll be able to make reservations for next year starting in October.
Interactive Aerial Panorama
- Click here to view an interactive panorama above our park. The image that first appears shows our park.
Images in our park.
- Click here to view a slide show of our park.